Sunday, January 17, 2010

My New and Improved Website is UP!

Hi everyone,

My new book, The Lonely War, came out after I had left the states on an extended vacation. No problem, except that my website only gave information about my first novel, Island Song. So over the past few weeks, and without my handy-dandy HTML bible, I began to create a new and improved website from scratch. And I'm proud to say it's up and running at http://alanchin.net

This was a collective effort from both me and my husband, Herman Chin. He designed the look and feel, I bolted his ideas together into a cohesive website. Our aim was to create something simple and clean, yet informative. From the feedback so far, it looks like we've hit the mark.

Please take a moment to check it out, and we welcome any feedback. And while you're there, signup for a free short story.

.

No comments: