Friday, April 15, 2011

Three new W&J stores from Alan Barker






Here is another installment of Alan Barker's Will and Jay two sentence stories. Hope you enjoy. For the first time, I'm able to include a picture of the author.

Adrift

"Mmmmm...mmmm....awesome," drooled Will to his partner Jay, "floating on my back is such a full-on experience and the gentle wave motion makes me feel as if I'm slowly drifting out to sea under that warm Italian sun."

"Dream on matey," teased Jay, "don't you think wearing your shades and designer beach shorts is a bit of an over-chill just to test out our new waterbed?"

Baby face

"Oh Will, you did look so sweet in your little sailor suit and blue booties," said Jay, looking the the photo album,"and I can see why you won the first prize in the 'Baby Face' competition hugging that awesome teddy bear wearing a sailor's cap."

"Well, you were a great success too at Rae's 'Baby Face' themed party, replied Will, "trouble is mate, you looked quite a hunk wearing that large bib and bonnet, but I didn't have the heart to tell the other guys that the secret weapon you had in your diaper was only your cell phone!"

Cover up

As Will and his partner Jay paddled slowly along the water's edge looking out to sea at the setting sun, their fingers touched as Jay said, "remember it was just a few hours ago when you naughtily buried me up to my neck while I was sleeping."

"All too well," replied Will with a devilish grin, "and I will never forget the look on your face when you saw where I had placed two small ice-cream cartons and a pop bottle!"

.

No comments: