Thursday, October 4, 2012

Winners and Losers


After watching the debate last night, I became depressed. About half way through I turned off the tube. It seemed to me that Obama, although presidential, had misplaced his mojo, and Rmoney was an attack dog on speed.

I’m feeling better today, simply because I see on social media that many bloggers and news people (fact checkers) are calling Rmoney out on his lies and half truths.

And the truth is, I don’t care which candidate has the better approach to fix the economy, because I believe there is much more at stake than jobs and debt.

My favorite tweet so far was: “It's a damn shame that bullying and lying are considered presidential qualities at present in this country. A damn shame.”

Another good one was: “Romney Lied, Obama Was Tired, and Jim Lerhner Is Legally Dead”

Bottom line: We won't know who won until Election Day.

No comments: