Rather than list all the things I'm thankful for on this day, like every other blog post, I'm going to do something different. Enjoy, and have a fantastic Thanksgiving.
Lies I’m Tired Of Hearing
- America is the land of equal opportunity.
- Same-sex marriage is a threat to traditional marriage, society or to children.
- The GOP is the party of fiscal responsibility.
- I've read the terms and conditions.
- This will just take a minute.
- I’ll email you and have you over for dinner.
- I will keep this short and sweet.
- The Bible is the Word of God.
- You’re 60? Wow, I thought you were ten years younger.
- I'm really sorry.
Lies I tell myself
- I will never drink again.
- I’m a better writer than so-and-so.
- I don’t care if my books don’t sell a million copies. I write for the pleasure of writing.