Thursday, September 5, 2013

Signing Books at Palm Springs Pride




Every year Palm Springs holds its Pride celebration over the first weekend in November, and every year the Q Trading Company book store gathers authors from around the country to sign books and chat with fans of LGBT literature.

I’m happy to announce that I will join Jeffrey Luscombe, Kage Allen, and several other fine authors at the Pride Author’s Village from 2pm to 6pm on Saturday and Sunday (Nov 2, 3). I’ll be signing my latest novel, The Plain Of Bitter Honey, and I’ll also have copies of all my books on hand.

This year, Pride and Halloween fall on the same weekend, so Palm Springs will be a wild and happening place to be.  If you’ll be in the Southern Calif. area at that time, drop by and let’s chat.

No comments: