Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The L.A. Times Festival of Books – April 12 & 13


Tuesdays are the days I showcase my own work on this blog, and now that I’ve returned from my ten-week vacation, I’m back on schedule.

This coming Saturday and Sunday, April 12th & 13th, I will be signing books at the Bold Strokes Books booth in the L.A. Times Book Festival. The even will be spread over the entire University Of Southern California campus, and we BSB authors will be at booth 41. I’ll be there for sure from Sat-10am to 1pm, and again Sun-3pm to 5pm, but I’m also running the booth, so I’ll be in and around that table all weekend.

Come by and say hi. If you own any of my books, the bring them along and I’ll sign them. I will also, of course, have books to sell.

Other authors who will be signing are:
Felice Picano
Eric Andrews-Katz
Guillerrmo Luna
Sheri Lewis Wohl
Richard Natale

Here is a link to the even information. http://events.latimes.com/festivalofbooks/


Hope to see you there.

No comments: