Thursday, May 14, 2015

My Apologies To Anyone Who Didn’t Receive My Free Story


I sent out a notice recently that I’m giving away a free short story, and all a reader had to do was go to my website and enter their email address into the Free Story page.

As it turns out, my software for sending that information to me is faulty. Some requests came through, many didn’t. If you requested a copy of Too Close To Home and didn’t receive the story, I humbly apologize.

Please email me AlanHChin@aol.com with your email address and I will send you a copy asap.

This ten page tale deals with the topic of parents who are clueless that their kid is gay, and inadvertently harm their loved ones through their obvious homophobia.  It’s a gritty read, not for the faint of heart, but I feel the ending is uplifting.


No comments: