Monday, September 12, 2016

It’s Feedback Time

About a month ago, I sent out my manuscript to three beta readers. Yesterday, I sat down with Mark Kendrick to go over issues he found in the first half of the story. We discussed about seventy items in 230 pages.

Then this morning, I received the completely edited manuscript from David O Sullivan. I’ve gone through the first six chapters, and plan to cover four chapters per day. The good news is he liked the story, and called it a page-turner he couldn't put down.

Both beta readers gave me great feedback. The funny thing is, however, neither one of them mentioned the same things. They did even catch the same typos. Not one.

I find that rather strange, and I’m now grateful I sent it out to multiple beta readers. Can’t wait to find out what the third reader found.

No comments: