Sunday, June 11, 2023

Vacation Day 1 of 40

On the flight over to Paris, I consumed two glasses of wine in the 1st-class lounge before boarding the plane. I enjoyed two more with dinner on the plane. Because of that, I didn’t sleep well. No surprise. How many times have I done that? Too many to count I’m afraid.

Watched a movie The Whale and loved it. Brilliant. Brendan Fraser did an incredible acting tour de force. Every scene gripping.  


The food on the flight was much better than my last UAL Polaris flight, but the business-class cubicles have gotten much smaller. Snug at best. Still, it gives a sense of privacy and comfort. It was a smooth flight and we arrived in Paris early, getting to our hotel without a problem.


Paris is like a second home-city to Herman and I. We’ve spent so much time there over the past thirty years. It feels comfortable.




No comments: