Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Getting Ready for the Holiday's

I spent a few minutes putting together an Alan Chin newsletter today, something I can email to my direct email list of a few hundred friends and fans.

As I began to list all the wonderful things that has happened to me over the last few months, I began to appreciate how far I’ve come in such a short time. After years and years of progress at a snail’s pace, my career seems to have kicked into a new gear. It left me feeling grateful. So I wanted to thank you readers who have shown me so much support this year. And there have been so many people who have. Wish I could personally thank you all individually.

Much of that good fortune has come because of my new publisher, Dreamspinner Press. Switching publishers has made all the difference in both the quality of my books and the number of book sales. I was a great move and I look forward to a lasting relationship with Dreamspinner. They are not only a professional bunch, they are a joy to work with.

Speaking of Dreamspinner, they are having a special promotion between Christmas and New Year’s. Each day from Dec. 26- Dec. 31, they will draw one name from the customers that purchased books during the month of December to win every eBook on their wish list. You can’t beat that with a stick – buy one and, if you win, you get every ebook on their list that you want! How can you lose?

Okay, enough of the sales pitch. It has been a fantastic six months and I’m looking forward to a warm and happy holiday season. Hope your holidays are looking as good as mine.

No comments: