Wednesday, December 7, 2011

They Like Me, They Really Like Me









I’m having a Sally Fields moment. Last year, my novel The Lonely War took top honors at the Rainbow Literary Awards, taking first place for Best Gay Fiction, Best Historical, Best Characters and Best Setting.

At this year’s Rainbow Literary Awards, my novel Match Maker was awarded first place in Contemporary General Fiction. http://elisa-rolle.livejournal.com/1461194.html

This is what one judge had to say: ““Match Maker” by Alan Chin is one of the best books I have ever read. The story was fascinating from page 1 to the end. And the characters were so realistic and intriguing. Once I started reading I couldn’t stop until I had finished it. Mr. Chin’s writing style is superb. –Verena”

So far, my first three novels have all earned awards. It is a fantastic feeling knowing that readers appreciate my work.

No comments: