Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Been MIA for the last week

Hi everyone,

I've got good news and bad. The good news is that I'm back on Nei Harn beach in beautiful Thailand. I love this place - relaxing, great beach that's not too crowded, wonderful little mom&pop restaurants, and everything within walking distance of my guesthouse.

The bad news is that this guesthouse is supposed to supply WIFI access to the internet - NOT! For whatever reason, their system has been down, and now that it's back up it is flaky and sooooo slow my system keeps timing out. This explains why there have been no posts for the last week. I have some posts ready to go, and if this system will stay up long enough, I'll post them.

Besides all that, I spend my early mornings writing and mid-day browning at the beach. Nights are spent eating spicy Thai food and cooling the fire with plenty of beer. It's a nice way to spend a winter's day.


No comments: