Monday, February 13, 2012

The Lonely War is released in Asia







I’m very excited to announce that my award-winning novel, The Lonely War, has been translated into Chinese and is now being sold in Taiwan and other Asian markets.

I received a dozen copies in the mail yesterday, and I must say I was stunned at the quality of the cover, paper, book binding, everything. They did a magnificent job and I couldn’t be more pleased.

I’m even more thrilled that my work is now open to new readers in markets I never dreamed I’d reach.

This publisher, Soul Mate, has decided to bring a number of gay fiction books to Asian markets. Among the first books published are:
- The Front Runner trilogy,
- The World of Normal Boys
- Straight Acting
I’m very excited to be considered in the same light as these fine authors and works.

As far as I know, it is only available in paperback. I’m hoping it will soon be available on Amazon and other Internet sites.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alan:

Congratulations on your great news about The Lonely War. What wonderful news. See you later.

Here is a fun quote for your day:

" One of the main qualities it takes to be successful is energy. Energy may be the only thing."

Katherine Hepburn

Have a rewarding day.

Ray