Thursday, April 10, 2014

Japan Was Blooming, and So Did I



I’ve recently returned from a ten-week trek through East Asia, where I visited several destinations in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, and Japan. As always, I had a fantastic time and enjoyed numerous “special” experiences.

Overall, Japan turned out to be the icing on the cake. I was there for the last week in March through the first week in April, and the entire country was in full bloom. There are few places on earth that can equal the beauty of Japan during cheery blossom season. The country was outside and enjoying the springtime weather, which created an amazing energy on the streets and in the parks.

I wanted to share a few snapshots of my two weeks in this glorious country. Hope you enjoy.



















No comments: