Monday, March 21, 2016

Eric and Ray's Wedding

Saturday, Herman and I attended the wedding of our friends, Ray and Eric. We met Eric on the tennis courts about two years ago, and we’ve gotten to know them well. Ray is a cancer survivor, a man with a lust for life. Eric is a great match for him, willing to go anywhere and try anything. They have been partners for over twenty years. It warmed my heart to watch them open their hearts and share their vows in front of all their family and closest friends.

It was an outdoor ceremony, and we enjoyed perfect Palm Springs weather with a nice view of the mountains in the background. Lovely.

I’m not the kind of person who cries at weddings, but it always reminds me of how much I love my own husband, and that is often emotional, especially after two glasses of champagne.

The first picture below is Hermand and I. The one below that is the wedding couple. 







No comments: