Sunday, May 12, 2019

Finished Editing One To Another

I’ve not posted anything in this log for a few weeks because I’ve been focused on finishing the edits and updates to One To Another, trying to complete the edit before we travel to Spain for our second Camino. Today, I’m proud to say, I finished editing. It’s a relief to know I’m going to walk the Camino without any unfinished business with that story.

Once I return from Spain, my focus will be to write a non-fiction account of my first, and possibly my second, Camino. I will want to go through One To Anotherone more time, with a focus on cutting out unneeded words. I assume it will take two months for the last edit, so I’ll be done with it in the fall. Then I will decide whether to send it to my publisher or not. We’ll see.

I was thinking I wouldn’t send it, but I believe the story is really good and well written. Perhaps it’s my last fiction. Perhaps not. 

Insight of the Day: It pays to focus on one thing at a time, and get it off your plate.

No comments: