Sunday, November 27, 2022

I'm Back

After almost two years of being away from this blog, I'm back. 

During my time away, mostly during Covid, I kept my head down writing. I have now three manuscripts that I believe are ready to send to a publisher.  So I hope to get into the swing of publishing and promoting my work once again. 

I have also during the last year taken three long trips: 

1. Five weeks exploring Egypt and Jordan,

2. Six weeks trekking across Northern Spain for the third time, and then down into Portugal to Lisbon,

3. Ten weeks in Southeast Asia--Singapore, Malasia, Thailand.

It was exciting for me to visit these places while there are still relatively few tourists traveling due to the pandemic. I hope to be posting pictures and descriptions of my travels in the coming weeks. 

No comments: