Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dick Smart’s Top Picks for 2010

Match Maker was listed among Dick Smart’s top five romance novels for 2010, alongside:

Counterpoint: Dylan’s Story by Ruth Sims
Mexican Heat by Laura Baumbach and Josh Lanyon,
Normal Miguel by Erik Orrantia,
and Suspicious Diagnosis by Jardonn Smith.

Dick Smart writes the LambdaLiterary.org “Book Lovers” review column for the romance genre, so this is a pretty big deal. And I have to say I’m thrilled to be listed with these talented writers. I’ve reviewed two of these books myself and can say they were also at the top of my best-of-2010 list.

You can read more about it at: http://imru.posterous.com/romance-novels-senior-poetry-songs-drama-on-t

There will be an audio post of this article live via stream from KPFK.org at 7-8pm PST on 2/7.

Congratulations to Ruth, Erik, Laura, Josh, and Jardonn.

alan chin

No comments: