Monday, February 27, 2017

Oscars


Attended an Oscar party last night. There were fifty senior, drunk queens stuffed into a beautiful house, all talking at the top of their lungs. Even thought I sat only a few feet from the TV, I couldn’t hear most of the Oscar broadcast. It was clear they were only interested in three catigories: Best Picture, Best Actor, Best Actress.

Congratulations to Viola Davis (my favorite), and also to La La Land, sorry, I mean Moonlight for Best Picture. I have not seen Moonlight, which took home three Oscars, but I plan to see it this week.

Felt so sorry for Warren Beatty, who was handed the wrong envelope. And also the producers and cast of La La Land for the mix-up.


Now I’m waiting for Warren Beatty to come out from behind a curtain and announce that Hillary Clinton really won the election.


No comments: